Check engine oil level each day before operating the motorcycle.
Ensure sufficient fuel is available in your fuel tank for your journey. Check for leaks.
Check Front/Rear Brake for Disk/Drum Type Brake
The service life of the drive chain is dependent upon proper lubrication and adjustment.
Check that the control cables do not interfere with the handlebar rotation.
Check the battery electrolyte.
Never use a fuse with a different rating from that specified. It may lead to serious damage to the electrical system or a fire due to short circuit.
Safety Recommendations because Life Matters
- Always Wear Helmet.
- Respect Road Signs & obey Traffic Rules.
- Drive Slowly & Carefully
- Delta Auto Engineers recommendation to use seat belt while driving car.
- Cell Phone while driving any kind of vehicle
- Avoid sudden acceleration, braking & turning of your vehicle.
- Never ride any vehicle under the influence of ALCOHOL OR ANY KIND OF DRUGETIC MEDICINES
- Do not litter the road while driving any kind of vehicle